Fine Dining from Around the World
Your Safety is Our Priority
To Protect our Guests and Staff, We take Comprehensive Measures
- We’re maintaining a 6-foot distance at all times inside and outside the restaurant.
- Social distance spacing markers are visible on the sidewalks outside of the restaurant and throughout the restaurant.
- In good weather, there is oftentimes an External Greeter welcoming our guests back andmanaging social distancing in the parking
lot, sidewalk, and main entrance.
- In restaurants where there is an inside door, it is now propped open, so guests don’t have to use the door handle.
- Once inside, the host will seat guests, maintaining a 6-foot distance at all times.
- Dining rooms and bars are operating at reduced capacity seating and are properly marked.
- The number of Carside parking spaces has been increased to take care of our guests who prefer pick-up or delivery.
- Team Members and Managers are wearing face-coverings and following all state or local guidance on gloves.
- There are reduced touchpoints throughout the dining experience.
- We now offer single-use, disposable menus, or if guests prefer, they can access the menu on their own device at Sunsetbargrille.com,
or in 98% of restaurants, guests can access the menu on a tabletop device that is disinfected after each use.
- Throughout the meal, team members have no bare hand contact with any guest-facing items, including IDs, credit/debit cards, pens, plate
ware, glassware, silverware, menus, etc. Garnishes are placed on beverages using tongs or plastic barriers.
- Condiments are made available as single serve with the meal or upon request.
Health & Hygiene
- With a safety-first mindset, we are following CDC and FDA guidelines as well as local and state mandates for all enhanced health and safety measures.
- All Team Members and Managers have been trained in new protocols to keep our teams and guests safe.
- All locations have a wellness-check process in place to confirm Team Members are healthy and meet requirements to work. State and Local requirements
are followed when it comes to specific check-in questions or taking temperatures.
- Hand sanitizer is readily available throughout the restaurant for Team Members and guests.
- Team Members adhere to a strict and frequent hand washing process with soap and water and alcohol-based hand sanitizer, which are reported by the CDC
as the most effective methods at preventing the spread of germs.
- Team Members must continue to wash hands properly before putting on new gloves. Glove changing is required following any exchange of items between
guests and a Team Member, such as credit cards, cash, pens, trunk, or car doors, or change in activity going from unclean to clean, such as sweeping or adjusting
facial coverings, etc.
- In each restaurant a dedicated Team Member is following strict and regimented cleaning, disinfecting, and sanitizing procedures throughout the day with a
laser-focus on high-touch surfaces.
- These surfaces include railings, doorknobs, window ledges, booths, tabletop payment and menu devices, phones, credit card machines, pens, check trays,
highchairs, and more.
- Restrooms are deep cleaned and disinfected 3 times a day, with routine 30-minute check-ins.
- These additional cleaning and disinfecting procedures are now brand standards and will remain mandatory in each restaurant.